How do I play Buggle?
- Bubble can be popped by matching 3 or more like-colored bubbles. Try bouncing bubbles on the wall to get a better aim.
- You can shoot the cannon by pressing the left mouse button.
- You can switch the bubbles between the one in the cannon and the one the bear is holding by pressing space.
How do I complete a level?
In order to complete the level, at least one star point is needed in addition to knocking down all the Wasp Bubbles. The bubbles are worth more points if you drop them. Try to drop the bubbles instead of popping them to reach higher scores.
How do I earn points?
- Pop bubbles
- Make bubbles fall into the honey jars
- For each bubble you have left in the cannon at the end of the game, an additional 300 points are added to the total score.
What is the yellow bar?
The yellow bar on the right side shows your score. The gauge will fill up as you score more points.
- Popping consecutive bubbles will close the lid on the outside jars. The outside jars give the least points, so more points can be earned when these are shut.
- If you are having some difficulty with a level, try using the magic bubbles to aid you in the game. Magic bubbles can be purchased using coins earned from beating other levels.
- You can make the queen bee fall by popping the bubbles that are connected to the queen bubble.
- The left side of the game screen shows all of the stages and which of your friends are on which stage.
- To close the message box, click on the little red square on the right top corner of the message box.