This is a Facebook function called “Facebook Open Graph”. Facebook automatically generates feed events when you perform certain tasks in the game that may be visible on your timeline and show up in your newsfeed.
Unfortunately, because this is a function of Facebook itself, we are not able to prevent this from occurring. However, there are steps you can follow to hide certain posts from your newsfeed and timeline. You can choose to hide or delete individual activity, or change the application settings for the game to prevent it from posting on your behalf.
To remove an app story from your Timeline and activity log:
1) Click on the top right of Facebook and select Activity Log.
2) Click All Apps in the left menu
3) Click next to the story you want to remove
4) Select Hidden from Timeline to remove the activity from your Timeline or select Delete to remove it from Facebook entirely
To change posting permissions:
1) Go to your settings, then look for Apps.
2) Find the game Water Splash, click on it & re-adjust what you want showing.
3) Go to your page & uncheck the section "This App Can > Post > lets the app post on your behalf. …."