This issue may occur due to a temporary error on your desktop. If the game keeps freezing, please follow the steps below to resolve the issue:
1. Make sure that you use the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. You can find the latest version on the Adobe website. Please click the following link for more information: https://www.whatismybrowser.com
2. Try to empty the cache and delete the cookies:
After clearing out your browser cache and cookies, don’t forget to press Ctrl key with the F5 key at the same time. This will allow the page to load faster. You do not need to restart your computer after clearing your browser.
3. Try to use another computer to log into the game. If it works there, it is your computer having the issues, not the account.
4. Clear out your cache and cookies! (This will log you out of Facebook)
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
5. Removing the game and installing it again is sometimes the key.
(You will not lose any progress by removing your Cookapps game app at Facebook and reinstalling it.)
Go to the Facebook site
Find the game in your list of applications and click [x] to delete the game
Once the game is deleted, log out of Facebook and then log in again.
Use the Facebook Search bar to find the game and reinstall the game.
Please click the following link to find your application list: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=applications