If you are having issues loading Water Splash please follow these steps to fix the problem.
1. Are you experiencing any general internet issues, are you wireless or wired? If wireless, try connecting your computer to the internet with a cable.
2. Do you have other applications open that could be using your resources? Try closing them to see if it helps.
3. Run a ping-test check your internet connection. Here is a link to help you.
5. Clear your browsers cache and cookies, if you’re not sure how click here for more information.
6. Clear your Flash cache, for information on how to do this, click here.
7. Try using a different Internet Browser to see if it works better. Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are very popular and can be downloaded for free.
8. Check that you have the most recent version of Adobe Flash installed, click here to find out.
9. Things you can do to make Water Splash run more smoothly are:
- Close down unneeded applications: Closing down other applications that are running will free up your computer’s memory
- Check how much RAM you’ve got. Water Splash needs a minimum of 512MB, but we recommend having as much as 1GB. Extra RAM increases the amount of power your CPU has to draw on.
- Run regular malware checks: malware can really slow you down, without you even knowing it. Run a diagnostic and clean.
How to delete cache and cookies
If you are using Google Chrome: Go to Settings -> History -> Clear all browsing data... -> Check 'Empty the cache' and 'Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data'
If you are using Mozilla Firefox: Go to Mozilla Firefox Start Page -> Settings -> Privacy -> History -> Firefox will: Remember history - 'clear your recent history' and 'remove individual cookies'
If you are using Internet Explorer: Go to Internet Options -> Browsing history -> Delete -> 'Cookies' and 'Temporary Internet files'
How to re-install app
Find the game in your list of applications and click [x] to delete the game.
Once the game have been removed, log out of Facebook and then log in again.
Search for the game at the Facebook Search bar and re-install the game.
You can find your application list at the following link.
All of your play data is saved on our server. Just add Water Splash again and you will be at the same level that you left at.