We're sorry for the experience! Here are some ways to address the issue:
1. Make sure that you have a strong wireless connection.
2. Close other running apps.
※How to Close Apps on Android
We recommend that you have at least 2GB of free space on your device for optimal experience.
※How to check your mobile ram
- Memory, called RAM, is not a storage space. Some people think that there are 9GB and 18GB of storage space, but the smartphone does not have 9GB of RAM so far. Unless your device is the latest smartphone, most of the storage space is between 1GB and 3GB.)
Every time a level of the game is added or new features are added, the capacity of the app increases.
So if your smartphone has 1GB of RAM, our games may not work well.
(This issue will only occur in CookApps games. But it is clear that this is not something we can solve immediately.)
※Stop force closing apps on your iPhone, iPad
the issue is most likely caused by the lack of available memory in older devices such as iPad 1 and 2. CookApps games is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Cookapps mobile app needs at least 1GB of memory to perform best. (iPad air, iPad 2 has 512 MB of RAM)
- Identify your iPhone model
- Identify your iPad model
Our team is working to fix the stability problem, but it will take some time. We kindly ask for your patience and understanding.
If you're still experiencing same problems after shutting down all background apps, try the following:
1. Check and see if Buggle 2 app is up-to-date.
- Google android - http://bit.ly/buggle2_android
- Apple iOS - http://bit.ly/buggle2_iOS
2. Please try logging out of your Facebook account and logging in again.
※How to sign out:
- Access the Buggle 2 app.
- Click the gear icon on the left.
- Move to title screen.
- Click the logout button at the bottom of the Play button.
3. Go to Facebook mobile website and sign in.
※How to sign in :
- Please launch the browser app on your mobile device. (Browser apps like Chrome, Safari, etc.)
- Access to Facebook. www.facebook.com
- Log in to your Facebook account.
4. Once you have completed the above steps, run the Buggle 2 app again.
5. Click the Connect button on the title screen and enter into Buggle 2 with your Facebook account.