Depending on the user's regional server and Internet browser, the game may not process fully. It can be corrected by pressing F5 to reload the page.
But if you still have an issue, Please check the list below.
1. Upgrade to the latest version of flash.
2. Try playing on a different browser (Chrome recommended)
3. Try uninstalling and installing the game.
4. Take a look at the settings of your antivirus software, firewall, proxy, or anything that could disrupt your connection to the game.
5. Delete cache and cookies.
※How to delete cache and cookies
If you are using Google Chrome: Go to Settings -> History -> Clear all browsing data... -> Check 'Empty the cache' and 'Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data'
If you are using Mozilla Firefox: Go to Mozilla Firefox Start Page -> Settings -> Privacy -> History -> Firefox will: Remember history - 'clear your recent history' and 'remove individual cookies'
If you are using Internet Explorer: Go to Internet Options -> Browsing history -> Delete -> 'Cookies' and 'Temporary Internet files'
※How to update flash
Uninstall the older Flash Player version (if the installation is not successful for any reason)
1. For any reason if your installation is not successful, follow the instructions at Uninstall Flash Player.
2. Restart your computer.
3. Download and install the latest Flash Player version.
Directions to uninstall can be found at :
More directions can be found at:
※How to re-install app
Find the game in your list of applications and click [x] to delete the game.
Once the game have been removed, log out of Facebook and then log in again.
Search for the game at the Facebook Search bar and re-install the game.
You can find your application list at the following link.
All of your play data is saved on our server. Just add Pig&Dragon again and you will be at the same level that you left at.