Please try the following steps to try and recover your progress:
1. Please update the game to the latest version.
2. Please make sure you have enough storage space on your device.
The game is saved locally on your device, and that data can be backed up in the cloud. Therefore you need enough space on the device to save your progress. You can check how much space is left on your device through the following steps:
- on Android: open "Settings" > "Device Care" > Tap "Storage"
- on iOS: open "Settings" > "General" > "[Device] Storage"
3. (Android only) Please enable all background data usage for the apps [Merge Dream Land] and [Google Play Games], respectively. It should look like this:
4. After following the above steps, please restart your device, open the game and if your correct progress does not load automatically, then please tap the cloud button in the top left corner to restore it manually.
Please make sure to RESTORE your progress and not OVERWRITE it with the corrupted progress!
If the above methods do not help, then please contact the Merge Dream Land Support Team by tapping the "Contact us" button in the game settings.
It will help us a lot if you send us screenshots of your meadow so we can see the extent of the problem as well as a screenshot of your game settings screen and your storage space overview.