Does your Sweet Road mobile keep crashing on your phone?
If so, please follow the steps below to troubleshoot.
1. Please secure your Internet connection or WiFi
Sweet Road mobile sometimes needs a wireless connection to download data from game servers. If it fails to do so, it may cause a crashing issue.
2. Check if Sweet Road mobile app is up-to-date
If you don't have the latest version, please go to the app market and update it.
* App Store(iOS) 👉 Click here
* Google Play Store 👉 Click here
3. Check if your phone/tablet has enough memory to run the game.
We recommend that you have at least 2.5GB of free space on your device for an optimal experience. It will be helpful for you to enjoy the game better if erase apps that you hardly use.